Thursday, March 17, 2011

February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Playdate at an indoor playground. Drake was able
to join the big kids in the balls!

Hanging out with my bud Max.

Getting advice from an older woman!

Happy birthday Britta! I hosted my first playdate
in February with a bunch of my friends and kiddos.

Leslie and Aaron. Drake loves to watch Aaron and
can't wait to run around with him!

Hi there!

More friends!

More of our friends.

We had a super warm spell in February. It was almost 60
degrees and we were able to catch lunch outside with
Derek.

I had to put one more in - just too cute!!!


Above is a video of Drake's first attempt at moving.
It was on his 8 month birthday exactly. We were
at Gymboree.



This is a video of Drake in the walker. He loves this thing!
I take him to our basement in the building and let him run up and
down the hallway. Our neighbors love it and probably think
I am mad but oh well!

No comments: