In July we had another birthday party for Drake back
in Switzerland. It was at our local Badi (beach).
Derek with Drake and Zurich Lake in the background.
A view of the beach.
Drake with his friends Aaron and Annabella. What
is this? Drake wanted to try Aaron's peanut butter
and jelly sandwich.
Wow! How do I use this? Jen and Bill were
very generous to Drake for his birthday!
Yay! My own car! Thanks, Annabelle and MaryWesley.
Pretty ladies at the beach. Our friends Jen and Angelica.
The men...
This is Drake's first little girlfriend, Kennedy.
I love cake!
This time Drake ate more of the frosting than the cake.

We take tons of walks through our beautiful Swiss town.
This is one of Drake's favorite stops - to see the donkey and goats.
I love gazpacho.

Playing with my ABC magnets.
One of the little towns by us actually has a sandy beach. Drake
was a huge fan of course. And he has no fear and runs head first
right into the lake.

We took a hike up into the hills by us. Drake loved to walk
and play with the rocks.
A shady resting point with beautiful views over the
Swiss countryside.
Another view of the Greifensee. This is the lake that I trained
to run the half marathon around.
No comments:
Post a Comment