Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Visiting with friends in Chicago!

After Mexico I was lucky enough to be able
to visit with my family and friends in Chicago for
five days. This is Jaclyn, Kristin and I after
an amazing diner at Sunda. YUM!!!



My last night in the city with Melissa and Terri.
Terri was nice enough to let me invade her condo
once again - thanks!



Then it was home to see family and my cats!
Chloe is not very happy with me...


And Sebastian could care less. He just needs food
and sleep and occasional attention - he is not
picky from whom that comes from.


I spent my last day with a bunch of my good friends
from dental hygiene school. This is Tara with her
beautiful new baby boy, Tyler.



And then it was my turn, He didn't even cry - much...

This is Tara with our lovely hosts, Erika and
Chris. They were gracious enough to have a
little get together so I could catch up with
everyone. Thanks guys - I had a great time
and the food and drinks were amazing as usual!

Here is the gang! Me, Tara, Erika, Kelly and
Michele. It was great to see everyone and I
hope to get back soon!

I miss you!

Leah





No comments: