Saturday, February 2, 2008

Our Neighborhood and Flat






Hi everybody! We spent last weekend hanging out in our new neighborhood so we took some pictures. We also went to Kensington Palace but we could not take any pictures inside. It was really interesting and so old. We could not view the areas where Diana lived. These are not open to the public yet.

We also took some pictures of our flat. I tried to do my best with my new camera that I received for Christmas. We almost have the whole place together. It is quite warm here as you will be able to see by the flowers that are in bloom. That is definitely helping with the adjustment!


For the complete album, check out the following links to snapfish:





Our Flat:



Love to all,

Leah and Derek

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leah & Derek!
I am living vicariously through you so keep the awesome pics coming - Matthew loves the pics too, what a great history lesson for him! Your place is so darn cute! We are up to our necks in snow, so be thanking god you are there & not here! Miss you guys - wish we could visit soon! Happy Belated bday Leah!
Smooches,
Michele, Dave & the tork kids :)

Anonymous said...

Hi kiddos,
I am so glad you did the photos of your flat and neighborhood. I bet Derek's company found it for you? Very classy and spacious which is unusual in London.
I am looking forward to your photos from Paris.
Have fun.
Love,
Aunt Barbara

Anonymous said...

Is that a Bears blanket I see hanging on that couch? Stinky would be so proud.

Slim